Sunday, February 1, 2015

Do something different everyday.

Tim Holtz January tag is gorgeous as usual. If you haven't seen his tag you can check it out here http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-january/.

For this project I used Tim's techniques but also decided to use some ideas from Paula Cheney at One Lucky Day.

Paula created and posted a calendar back in October and it is gorgeous. When I was looking at Tim's January Tag for 2015 it reminded me of Paula's calendar. Instead of creating a tag I worked on a wood base and created a calendar (Paula's idea) but otherwise followed Tim's step by step process. I printed Paula's calendar pages that I downloaded from her blog. Paula started with a wood base but her technique and look is totally different. If you have thought of making a desk calendar you should check it out.  Here is the link http://www.oneluckyday.net/2014/10/the-2015-calendar.html.

Tim's Chit Chat letters came with 2 white sheets and 2 kraft. The white words are randomly place for inspiration for this coming year. I used the kraft words to create the phrase "Do Something Different Everyday and at the bottom right corner "Embrace Imperfection" To remind me to loosen up a little and look for adventure every day.

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Aren't you the clever one! LOVE your calendar base with the January tag design, and having a calendar on it is just brilliant! AWESOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...