Monday, May 4, 2015

Exciting News for May!

Every Wednesday in  May!



I'm really excited to announce that I am going to be the guest designer at eclectic Paperie's blog for the month of May! I will be posting a new project on the eP blog every Wednesday this month.

I will be working with some fun products, many that I've never used before, so it's sure to be interesting. You don't have to wait until Wednesday. Visit Kim's blog at http://eclecticpaperie.blogspot.com/ for some wonderful inspiration.

In the meantime here is a cover I created for my Tim Holtz Stencils. Rangers #10 tags are the perfect size to protect my stencils. I used my mini blending tool and some Distress Inks, a little texture paste with embossing powder, some of Tim's tissue tape, a few Remnant Rubs, stencils and a lot of fun!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Ruby, can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...